iOS 13 is currently the most recent software update for Apple’s iPhone, but also one of the buggiest so far. Many users have reported issues such as battery draining too fast, third-party keyboard apps malfunctioning, various issues with the Apple Mail app, and connection issues with the App Store. Today we are going to cover the connection issue with the App Store and tell you how you can fix it.
What is causing the issue? | iOS 13
The issue is most likely caused by the new update and the changes it has brought. It added some new things and tweaked some old ones, so some things might work better than before and some not quite as good as they used to. Apple has given some hints on how to fix this issue should you encounter it.
How to Fix the Issue? | Apple App Store
The hints provided by Apple are as follows:
- Check your settings and network connections and make sure that you are indeed connected to the internet. Open your browser and go to any website and make sure that it loads without problems. If it does not load properly, try to connect to the same website from the same network using a different device. If none of your devices can access the internet, then try restarting your WiFi router. If your devices do have proper access to the internet, but your App Store is still giving you errors, then try out next tips.
- If you are using your cellular data to access the App Store, check to make sure that you have cellular data turned on for the App Store by going to Setting > Cellular > Cellular Data. Check the Apple System Status for any restrictions.
- If you can not log in with your Apple ID, reset your Apple ID password. If you have recently changed it, you might have to sign out and then back in.
- Check to make sure your payment information is correct.
- Update your operating system to the latest version of the software.
- Make sure that your date and time are set correctly by going to Settings > General > Date and Time and turn on Set Automatically.
What’s next? | Wait for the New Update of iOS 13
If you still encounter the problems, you might just have to sit tight and wait until you receive the next software update. Apple tries to fix all the issues with each update and that takes time, so it should be considered and we must wait for them to release the new update. It should fix the issue. If not, you can always contact their customer support and have them try to help you resolve it. After all, they are always there to help and will always do their best.